Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 5 - Friday - It just seems a normal day (Supertramp)

Friday couldn't have been more normal if it tried, thankfully.  Granted I didn't get enough sleep the night before.  4:30 is not a welcome hour to wake up, unless of course it's your normal time, like probably most of the keepers I know and Tom.  So I can't complain.

I was able to get a full day at work.  I didn't produce a full day of work, but I plugged away at it.  Periodically thru the day I'd get texts from Tom about appointments with contractors for next week and check ins from wonderful friends.

The end of the day wrapped up with Adult Night at the Zoo with some dear friends and another couple.  We ended up all going out for a yummy meal and a cocktail.  Just enough to send my exhaustion into bed as soon as we got back to our host house.

Normal can be unremarkable, but so very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment